Pet-Friendly Rooms For Your Furry Family
We know your pets are an important part of the family. That’s why at The Harper we say, “bring them along!” We look forward to welcoming your dog or other furry-friend at our downtown Fort Worth property with plentiful treats, pet beds, and bowls available for your use. Here are a few tips to ensure a smooth stay at our pet-friendly hotel.
BE A GOOD NEIGHBOR
- Be courteous and try to keep Fido's barking to a minimum. Remember not all guests may be understanding of your talkative pet.
CALL ME, MAYBE
- Be sure to give the Front Desk your contact information just in case the furry ones are calling your name when you are out and about.
*KNOCK KNOCK* HOUSEKEEPING
- For the safety and comfort of your pet (and the Housekeeping Team) use a crate when leaving your pet alone in the room.
WE KNOW YOUR PETS ARE WELL TRAINED
- But it's always best to have your pets on a leash whenever you are in Hotel public areas. Remember that some guests are afraid or even allergic to animals.
HOT TO TROT
- Pets are welcome to join the party in our penthouse living room and bar area. We love seeing your pets at our nightly wine reception from 5pm-6pm, located on the 24th floor.
FREE FOR ALL
- Yes, it's true – if your pet can fit in the elevator, they are always welcome and always free at Kimpton Harper Hotel!